Fencing in Meridies

eric caladin at mail.io.com
Sat Nov 16 23:03:38 PST 1996

>>In another situation in Atenvelt, a blade broke and the broken end hit a
>>mask.  It slid off the mask and tore the vinyl padded edging.
>
>A minor correction. That was Outlands, not Atenveldt.

Hey Tivar,

Was this an accurate synopsis of the events used to stop fencing in Meridies?

Were there other events which fit their reasons better?

Thanx, oh most informed one...

Caladin

========
 Caladin Ironhearth Esq.             |   Eric W. Brown
 Scotland - 1596                     |   3229 Parkhills Drive,
 (look fer  me by the keg, laddie!)  |   Austin Texas 78746
                                     |   (512)329-8643
========
 Green and White havsies with an     |   "Always remember the worst day of your
 otherway swapie doodle thingy       |    life, it sure beats the alternative."
 that looks like an ^ smack on it.   |    My Grandfather, John Brown