Another loved one gone

Kasja at xsolis.com Kasja at xsolis.com
Mon Nov 18 23:01:08 PST 1996

Greetings all,

Once again we have lost another that we love.
For those of you in Stargate, and ravensfort and most recently northkeep
Rose, mka Claudia Knebel, one of the oringal Bovine Passed away
friday....
sorry for such a late posting but losing this friend of 14 years hitme
rather hard.... We had the viewing tonight and tuesday morning will be
the at 930 am at forest park cemertary in houston (westhimer @ dairy
ashford will be the garveside service... following that will be a
memorial service at a church on sage at w alambama...
if you have qustions you can call me at 713 881 1455
kimi...
aka kimberly dawn smith dudley
aka Lady Kyrstyn of greenwood