Melees Report??

dentim at mail.myriad.net dentim at mail.myriad.net
Mon Nov 18 23:50:31 PST 1996

>Greetings to the net!
>
>Did anyone out there attend Bordermarch Melees this past weekend?  If so,
>would you mind very much posting a report of the happenings?  Now that I
>live so far away, I can't make it down there for the event but would love
>to know if anything good/interesting happened to my distant friends.
>
>Margaret

Greetings!

The melees were a blast! I guess the weather kept some people away, but the
30 or so on each side that did show up had fun. It didnt really rain, but it
didnt really stop raining either... This was  my first battle with archers
involved (grrrr!) but they sure added to the flavor, as did the "pork-chops"
(throwing  axes).

At court, I belive 2 Stars of Merit,a court Baroness, AND THE 1ST KING'S
LANCER were awarded, along with many AOA's  and a Rising Star.(please
forgive me for not posting names, I'm still fairly new,and did not know
anyone personally)

I cant wait for Gulf War!!

timo
littlescumsuckingmutantlefty