Names of Swords

Baker, Mike mbaker at rapp.com
Tue Nov 19 09:43:00 PST 1996

(I'm tired of hand-inserting angle brackets in quotes. No, my mail software
doesn't offer an option for auto-quote, at least that I can find. Look below
my .sig for the quoted message. - Kihe / Amra / Mike)

Roland = Durandal (? fm. memory only)
Arthur = the Sword in  the Stone (OK, remember: Excalibur came from the Lady
of the Lake, the Knife in the Rock was a completely different blade!)
??? = Joyeuse
El Cid Campeador = Roigant (???)

These are from top of wetware memory, and should be verified before use.

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!