Melees Report??

Scott White swhite at onr.com
Tue Nov 19 11:26:50 PST 1996

>Did anyone out there attend Bordermarch Melees this past weekend?

'Twas a hoot! Full day of very enjoyable fighting under grey skies & cool
drizzly rain. Was a wonderful day to actually be IN armor, but I don't know
how much fun it was for the spectators given the damp, chilly weather.

I fought in the Clan MacEwan (sp.?) army. I don't know who we were fighting
or why, but it seemed that each army won about 50% of the time.

And it was indeed the day of the porkchops! Those sweet little garden hose
axes were flying everywhere! If you'd like to learn how to make them, have a
gander at this page on my website:

        http://www.GoWest.com/staff/gnith/throwax/throwax.htm

I'll add photos of the Bordermarch Melees to the page early next week.

Gnith
<swhite at onr.com>