Names of Swords

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Tue Nov 19 17:15:08 PST 1996

Scot Eddy wrote:

> I'm collecting a list of famous Medieval swordsmen and the names they
> have given their swords - you know, Arthur = Excaliber, Sigurd = Gram.
>
> Does anyone have any others that they can add to the list? Please send
> documentation so that I can use it for an article in our newsletter.
>
> Thank you in advance for your help!
>
> Grace and Peace,
>
> Jovian Skleros

In the British "Robin of Sherwood" series (shown on _Showtime_ as
"Robin Hood", it starred Michael Praed and Jason Connery, consecutively),
Robin's sword was one the "Seven Swords of Wayland", and its name was
"Albion".

I don't claim that that's worth anything.

- Galen
--
Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, CSM, etc. (now upgraded with ASTA!)
Paul Mitchell, pmitchel at flash.net / "noblesse oblige"