Information

Charlene Charette 72430.224 at CompuServe.COM
Tue Nov 26 09:05:05 PST 1996

I *think* that there are sumptuary laws in the back of the OP, but I don't have
one to check.

Just double-checked...not there.  I also checked kingdom law...not there.  I
have no idea *where* sumptuary stuff is published.  I know the
mottos/supporters/etc. rules are somewhere in the heralds' stuff (on the
achievement form, maybe?).

(You know, I doubt me if there are a dozen active heralds in Ansteorra who
remember that there is an "Achievement [of Arms] Registration Form" and that you
can get an Achievement of Arms scroll via the Star office.)

Count at least 3 for me, Francois and Kathri.  I need to hunt one down soon so
we (me and Francois) can order our AoA scrolls -- my device is finally
registered!

--Perronnelle