War Class and Practice

Casey Weed nextristan at n-link.com
Fri Nov 29 07:33:52 PST 1996

Greetings to all on this wonderful Holiday!

Just a quick reminder that there will _definitely_ be a Kingdom war class
given at Middlefords Archers Revel this Saturday at noon.

If you havent already taken the class, please keep in mind that I may only
be able to give it three or four more times before our armies take the field
at the Gulf War.... take advantage of this opportunity!  No army can win the
day unless they prepare!!

If you *have* already taken the class, feel free to come anyway... bring
spears, gauntlets, bows long and cross, and of course, your armor.  We will
fight after class and I hope to coax some of the more seasoned fighters into
sharing their experience with us as well.  We have an incredible knowledge
base here in Ansteorra so lets put it to good use.

Vivat Ansteorra!

Ld. Dieterich Kempernich von Eltz   "Melio est dare quam recipere."
Warlord, Ansteorra