principalities...borders/Regional di

Michael A. Chance mchance at crl.com
Tue Oct 1 05:20:50 PDT 1996

Viscount Galen wrote:

> Of course, I'm still opposed to having the kingdom split up into
> principalities this way, and besides, the local branches themselves need to
> be the ones deciding if they want to be in which principality.

The subject of principalities came up when I lived in Bjornsborg
('89-'90), and people were starting to think about which area they
wanted to be aligned with.  The attempt was abandoned when it became
clear that everyone wanted to be in the same principality as
Bjornsborg. 8-)

Mikjal Annarbjorn
--
Michael A. Chance          St. Louis, Missouri, USA    "At play in the fields
Work: mc307a at sw1stc.sbc.com                             of St. Vidicon"
Play: mchance at crl.com