Elfsea DefenderCulture Camp Competition

kac2688 at utarlg.uta.edu kac2688 at utarlg.uta.edu
Wed Oct 2 20:03:16 PDT 1996

Whaddaya mean stuffy?  Did you hang around long enough to see how stuffy
we were?  I don't do stuffy, never could stand the amount of air it
uses.  Next time Gunther, do it yerself.

--
 Karie Ann Colacicco Mitchell (kac2688 at utarlg.uta.edu)
aka Ly. Allessandra Beatrice Desiderio de Milano

 "Those who would give up essential liberty to secure a little
 temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Ben Franklin