Spear pennants

dennis grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 3 00:30:54 PDT 1996

Greetings all,

Sir Lyonel here, still trying desperately to dislodge my foot from my
bellicose mouth.  Many thanks to Sir Gunthar for setting me straight on the
matter of harpooning.  To be frank, I always had one entirely separate
problem with the shovel handles:  in addition to be quite un-period
(non-period) they make my spears look like some sort of modern gardening
implements (a long-range slug moosher?).  Until whenever, I remain

Yours in (Still Slightly Redfaced) Service

Sir Lyonel