Elfsea DefenderCulture Camp Competit

Koch, KA Kimberly 4384 KochKA at gvl.esys.com
Thu Oct 3 09:55:27 PDT 1996

Sigh.  I think Gunthar intended to have his tongue in his cheek, but after
he stuck his foot (hip, etc.) in there, there simply wasn't enough room left
for it.  No matter what he might say, we had a wonderful time at Elfsea, the
Chivalric encampment was stunning (especially the ranks of shields and
torches Saturday night - that was just beautiful), and I happen to know for
a fact that there are a great many Laurels that Gunthar actually likes and
respects, in spite of how much time he wastes offending them.  He's a lout.
 Just ignore him.

Ly Thyra Stuckwithgunthar