FW: Lyonesse was Re: principalities...bo

Koch, KA Kimberly 4384 KochKA at gvl.esys.com
Tue Oct 8 13:25:27 PDT 1996

I figured I'd better correct my math before someone else does.  The below
only applies if order matters, i.e. if A fighting B is unique from B
fighting A.  Which it's not.  If everybody fights everybody else once,
that's only 136 fights.  How many more fights you have after that all
depends on who wins the most fights and how you run the finals.  A Swiss 17
is probably almost do-able.  I think.

Thyra Pseudomathperson

Hey, just because my degree's in math, that doesn't mean I'm any good at it.