Art Lists, Laurelpalooza

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Thu Oct 10 08:11:35 PDT 1996

After reading Mari's post regarding a possible Arts List (and after picking
myself up off the floor where I had collapsed to roll around in hysterical
laughter) I have to concede that Mistress Mari ferch Rathtyen wins the
Official Evil Laurel of Ansteorra Title.

It's not bad enough that she just slew me with her details of an imagined
face off among the kingdom's artists, she's also the person who came up with
the idea of a competition for the Laurels to enter their arts in to be
called Laurelpalooza.

You are *eeeeevvvviiiiilll*, Mari!

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva