Western Sentinel Directions?& other INFO?

Larkin O'Kane larkin at apache.webstar.net
Thu Oct 10 06:13:19 PDT 1996

On 10 Oct 96 11:43 , Stacy A Blevins wrote:

> Help! , Please !
> I need some information about Western Sentinal this weekend in
> Blacklake. ie : Are pets allowed? Wet/Dry site? Any info will be
> greatly appreciated. Thanks Ariana Blethyn (Stacy Blevins) at
> Arian-s_zoo at juno.com
>
> PS : Thanks for the directions Larkin!

You're welcome. The Autocrat's phone number is (915)524-2671. Don't
know who it is though <gr>. Tried to call for you but the line is
busy.

Larkin
===
If you have a friend you trust well,    | Lord Larkin O'Kane
        go often to see him;            | Trelac, Ansteorra
for brush and high grass will overgrow  | Charlie Cain
        the road on which no one walks  | San Angelo, Texas, USA
-- Havamal                              | larkin at webstar.net