Archery

Matthew R. Popalisky mpopali at comp.uark.edu
Thu Oct 10 17:05:17 PDT 1996

On Wed, 9 Oct 1996, harry billings wrote:

> I Plachoya Sobaka have just recenly received the eight ( I belive) Sable
> Thistle of Ansteorra in archery.  We also have a ranking based on the Royal
> Round and for IKCAC.  I do not hav e the score brake down or the titles at
> hand, they are in a back BS.
> Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort

So, you and your other seven bow-companions (if I may lump you together),
will then progress up to the Iris, then to a Laurel?

Calontir has the archers progress with the fighters (last I checked, you
don't have AoA/GoA fighting awards, but I could be wrong), but of the two
archers who are peers for archery, one is a Pelican for serivce in the
feild of archery (no pun intended), and the other is a Laurel for the art
of archery (how zen!  Sorry, that was intended).

I was curious how the other kingdoms worked with this.

Kateryn

Ps, thanks for the answer, Playchoya Sobaka, a not-so-insignificant archer
in Raven's Fort (congrats!)