I-35 split?

Chris and Elisabeth Zakes moondrgn at bga.com
Thu Oct 10 20:41:20 PDT 1996

>At 08:38 AM 10/10/96 -0500, you wrote:

>This was in reference to the first proposed boundries.  North - Nortern
>region and Western region down to Bonwicke, South - Area south and east of
>I-20 and I-35 basicly south of dallas and east of I-35.  The Central would
>have been everthing else from Tx - La border to Tx - NM border.  This was
>the division that sparked the question about what if the Central went for
>Kingdom first.  Now, in response to these concerns the current idea is a
>I-35 split East - West with the North remaining the same.

>Burke McCrory
>Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
>burkemc at ionet.net

I've been ignoring most of the Principality posts, (I think I may be the
only person in the kingdom who doesn't care one way or the other <G>) but I
read this one because it had the word "rapier" in the header...(guess where
*my* interests lie <G>).
Anyway, doing a split along I-35 is ridiculous. That highway runs *right
through*  Bjornsborg, Ffynnon Gath, Bryn Gwlad, Tempio, Emerald Keep,
Elfsea, Steppes, Namron, and Wisenfeur. Did I miss anyone?

It'd be a great premise for a war, but I can't see it as a boundary for a
principality.

     -Tivar Moondragon