Martial Guidance

dennis guy grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Oct 11 08:47:24 PDT 1996

Greetings and Gesticulations, Cousins,

Does anyone know of an on-line source for the SCA Marshall's Handbook or SCA
Marshall Rules or whatever that giant paper monster was called? (Can't even
remember who I loaned my last copy to.) Same question on the Ansteorra
Marshallate guidelines, rules, Fighter's Handbook, or whatever the
Ansteorran Marshall's body of regulations is titled.  If the latter text is
not available on-line, what's the quickest, least expensive way to acquire a
copy?

Muchas Gracias

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
Dennis G. Grace
Postmodern Medievalist
Assistant Instructor
Division of Rhetoric and Composition
University of Texas at Austin

For every wight that lovede chivalrye
And wolde, his thankes, han a passant name,
Hath preyed that he myghte been of that game.
                --Jeff Chaucer's Knight (obviously describing the SCA)