Plastic Gauntlets

DucDallas at aol.com DucDallas at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 20:02:17 PDT 1996

<< OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH!!!   those of us that learned with welders gloves
 and crossguards (no basket hilts) know the true meaning of PAIN.   I have
 many broken fingers.  Big deal!    It hurt less than the Rodeo bulls I
 was riding previously.
    Sir Robert >>

What I would like to know is why are hand shots still illegal with all the
hand armor now reguired. And do not tell me for safetys sake as I was also
fighting as above and tried to keep my hands from being hit instead of
sticking them out to be hit and then complain.

Lloyd