Cider presses

Hugh Niewoehner hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Fri Oct 18 07:41:42 PDT 1996

Phelim,
Oregon Specialty Products sells a fruit/cheese press for about $60 IIRC.
They are a wine making wholesaler based out of Portland, OR.  The press is
made to easy to clean and use.   It suspends over a large
bucket/trashcan/whatever.  I have the data at home with my vinting business
files.  To do business with them you'll need a state tax number.  Their
prices are pretty good and response is great.  Generally, if I place an
order before 10 a.m. they ship it the the same day.

Bug me at: Borrendohl at juno.com or wait until monday and I'll try to remember
to send it to from here.

Regards,
        Damon