Armoring pants.

Matthew R. Popalisky mpopali at comp.uark.edu
Sun Oct 20 19:44:35 PDT 1996

Back from home

The pants pattern was Folkwear Past Patterns #119 Sarouelles.

It has three sorts of pants, one African, one Turkish, one Indian.

If one cannot find them, try Amazon Dry Goods and Pickling out of
Davenport, IA.  This marvelous company carries Folkwear patterns, those
patterns that were offered in Medeival Miscellany (do they still exist??)
for period, some other patterns for our period (and every other!), and all
sorts of dance patterns, including belly-dance.  yes, I know they're
caberet costumes, but it is a very full selections, and sometimes it helps
to start with a pattern and modify, modify.

Seems like they sell fabric and other goodies, will have to find my
catalogue.

Kateryn Costumer's Daughter