Bad Tidings

Ray Katz scurlock at io.com
Sun Oct 20 23:49:44 PDT 1996

Greetings to all:

I have just received a message from Tiegan in Bryn Gwlad.  She told
me that  Kane O'Shannon, of Atlantia, and his lady were killed today
in an automobile crash.  I know that all who knew them will mourn
this great loss.

Tiegan told me that Duke Michael of Bedford has taken the responsibility
for the funeral arrangements.  Apparently, the couple had very little
in the way of funds, and Michael is expected to announce that he will
be asking for personal donations.

In service,

                                  Jeremy