Latin Translation, Please?

Lisa A. May xylm1 at ttacs1.ttu.edu
Sun Oct 20 09:59:43 PDT 1996

Greetings to all.

Would anyone out there be able to help me with a translation into Latin,
please?  I would like the following phrase translated and simply don't
have the knowledge (or the time, currently) to do so myself:

This, too, shall pass.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance the members of this forum could
provide.

And, congratulations and Vivat to HRH Mahadi, who won the right to offer
the crown of a kingdom to his lady wife at Crown Tourney yesterday.  May
they enjoy the challenges and the joys of the upcoming year.

Margaret

Countess Margaret ny Connor  *  Lisa A. May               *
Barony of Bonwicke           *  Texas Tech School of Law  *
Kingdom of Ansteorra         *  Lubbock, TX               *