regions

steveo at nexus-3.flash.net steveo at nexus-3.flash.net
Mon Oct 21 12:51:11 PDT 1996

> Just a question....Why hasn't anyone designed, submitted, researched
> (whatever you want to call it) name and device for the regions we currently
> have?  Or has it been done?
>
> Lady Catrin Mac Cracken

Lady Catrin,

A region does not have a separate "heraldic status."  You do not
officially pass names and armory for regions. The names are the
perogative of the Kingdom and do not have to go thru the College of
Heralds.  The regional heralds names on the other hand are recognized
by the COH and have been submitted and except in the case of the
Twilight Herald have been passed.

Steffan of the Tall Pines