The Principality of Hell/archery

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon Oct 21 18:33:23 PDT 1996

Allow me to correct myself " The Principalit of Hell " recognizes archers
befor the Kingdom of Ansteorra does in a maner similar to other Kingdoms.
Also their are about eight Sable Thisle, one Sable Falcon. I have heard of
one Laurel and to that HL Gillie, Masters Iolo and Leon in 16 years it dose
not sound like archers are in this for the honors, but rather for the FUN.
Although making 500 to 1000 combat arrows is a differnt kind of fun, ask HL
Gillie. Especially when about 20% them will come back broken just in frount
of the fletching by a stick jopck stomping on it as he leave the field, mad
about being killed by a damned archer!!
>Dia duit!
>
>harry billings wrote in a message to All:
>
> hb> You know the longer this goes on the more I like it. "The
> hb> Principality of Hell" recognizes archers befor the Kingdom of
> hb> Ansteorra does. Perhapps theis could be the proding that the
> hb> Kingdom needs to honor its archers.
>
>I was unaware that Ansteorra did not honor archers.  It seems to me that
>Gilbert ost Wesley has received several awards for his service as an archer.
>And certainly, Masters Iolo and Leon appear to have received the highest
>accolades for their skills as bowyers.  And if Leon did not receive his Lion
>for the completeness and detail of his archer persona, then I must have
>completely misheard the reasons he was made a Lion.
>
>It is not necessary to have a separate award for archery for archers to be
>honored.  Do we also need separate awards for acrobats, farmers, architects,
>armorers, astronomers, beadmakers, beekeepers, bookbinders, brewers,
>calligraphers, chandlers, carpenters, cartographers, cooks, dancers, actors,
>painters, dyers, embroiderers, equestrians, felters, fullers, glasiers,
>mileners, hawkers, historians, jewelers, jugglers, leather workers, poets,
>potters, sailors, seamstresses/tailors, cobblers, engineers, smiths, masons,
>wainwrights, weavers, etc., etc.??
>
>Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich, ML
>Dobharchu Herald

Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort