Crown Tournament

Lori Jones LJONES at bashful.ossm.edu
Tue Oct 22 08:29:06 PDT 1996

>>> As far as i know,
>>>the 'Brom' in question has not yet achieved the rank of Master.....
>>>This Brom is blond haired, moustached, about as high as a fencepost, and
>>>fights like a hellcat. Anyone out there closer to him than I, correct my
>>>spelling and complete his name if you would. Thank you.
>>>
>>>Dieter

>>Lord Brom is squired to Sir Finn Kelly O'Donald.  Last I knew he lived
>>south of Namron.
>>
>>Burke McCrory

>I believe his name is Brom O'Brian (or O'Brien).

>Zara Zina

Brom O'Brien (unless he's changed last names and not told anyone)
is another one of those mutant lefties (which makes him squiring to
Count Finn quite appropriate).  His heraldry and surcote are
primarily purple and black, and he uses a black heater shield in
combat.  The O.P. shows he holds only a Thistle for metalwork
prior to recieving his Sable Falcon last weekend.  He (and his
lady) are two of the founding members of the now obsolete Incipient
Shire of Loch Wyndt (Marlow &/or Chickasha, OK).  To my
knowledge, they still live there.   I believe he's been active in the
Northern Region for about six years now (give or take a year or
two).   I hope this helps people put a face with his name.

In Service,
Kat MacLochlainn
Sable Scroll to TRM