Recognizing Skill and Good Works

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Wed Oct 23 21:27:00 PDT 1996

Dia duit!

dennis grace wrote in a message to All:

 dg> As Lord Larkin already pointed out, we, Your Excellency, are the
 dg> nobility.

You and I and Larkin are.  The new member is not.  The new member is POTENTIAL
nobility - than can earn elevation to the nobility.  So was every citizen of
England and France, since either King could enoble anyone he chose.

 dg> No, Your Excellency, I was never Abacus
 dg> Herald for Atenveldt, but I never heard a single complaint from
 dg> Abacus Herald.  I occasionally heard the Aten Principal Herald note
 dg> that the OP was perpetually out of date.  Of course, that was five
 dg> years ago.  Information technologies have improved by leagues since
 dg> the dark days of 1991, so I suspect they've improved their
 dg> situation some.

Information technology is not the problem. As I indicated in another post, the
problem is data gathering.

Aodhan