A&S Judging: Mead Criteria / Packaging?

Richard Bainter pug at interval.net
Thu Oct 24 06:12:59 PDT 1996

> I can't say enough good about this suggestion.  Not only do you know what is
> good.  You know what NOT to do again.

My largest problem has been when figuring out proportions for taste.
Keeping my brewing book has let me know when one turns out too bitter,
that I added too much of whatever and how much that was. As well, I've
always hated those times that I turned out something that was to die for
and couldn't reproduce it. *sigh*

Yes, my brewing book is a standard lab book.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something