A & S standards

Mark Harris mark_harris at riscgate.sps.mot.com
Thu Oct 24 14:38:08 PDT 1996

Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn said:

>(BTW, you *do* know the difference between "Primary" and "Principle"
>Sources, as well as between "Primary", "Secondary", and Tertiary" sources
>don't you?)

No, I don't. While I've heard various definitions of "Primary", "Secondary",
and Tertiary" sources, I've never heard definitions showing the differance
between "Primary" and "Principle" sources.

While I would like to hear your definitions and contrasts between all
five of these and particularly the last two, we can take this to email
unless you think others might be interested.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com