william the warthog's re: whine

Debbie and Sam Milligan miligan at anet-dfw.com
Thu Oct 24 23:27:24 PDT 1996

sandra wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Hoping she's managed not to offend anyone,
> Kiera McFhlannchaidh

My Lady -

	I concur with and heartily endorse everything you wrote.  I can't
see why anyone would take offense at your gentle words.  Good cousins,
let us agree to occasionally disagree, and to deal with each other with
tolerance and patience.  If we want dissent, conflict and insult, surely
the mundane world offers more than enough of that sort of thing.

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
of House Mac an Ghabhann
--
'When I make a word do a lot of work like that,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'I
always pay it extra.'