Whine, whine, whine

Matthew R. Popalisky mpopali at comp.uark.edu
Fri Oct 25 14:17:54 PDT 1996

On Fri, 25 Oct 1996, Deborah Sweet wrote:

> Why is it that anytime "dance" is mentioned, somebody (not meaning to
> pick on you specifically Kateryn) assumes it means "middle eastern /
> belly dancing" and not "european dancing"? Not that I have anything
> against middle eastern dancing (I've taken some classes on it), but
> sometimes ..... I just want to perform some attitude adjustments.

Simple.  Having camped by a Middle-Eastern group my mistake once, the
doumbecks seem to stick in mind (5 am is a tad excessive.  The train 100
ft. from our tent was also memorable).

When we start using more capped reeds for our dance European ddance
ensambles, we will get more notice.

Kateryn the mild-mannered string-player