slimeball alert

Dianne Karp dkarp at scs.unr.edu
Fri Oct 25 17:49:57 PDT 1996

I dont normally like to publically denegrate someone but in this case,
everything that Damaris posted is not likely to be an exageration.  I know
Kit very well, she lived here in Silver Desert for several years.

Please, if you run into her (them) be very careful.  She is a master at
sounding ~real~.  She is not to be trusted.  If you think her child is in
danger, it is.  Call your local child protective services - wedid here in
Reno and many others did in Washington.

Thanks for the info - I'll pass it on to Dan who does have temp. custody
of Alex so he can be careful too.

Siobhan ni Seaghdha, OP