Using the Web for Documentation?

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Mon Oct 28 12:44:18 PST 1996

>        Has the MLA Manual begun listing proper citation forms for Web
>cites?  Have any of the other style guides such as Chicago?  I'm curious
>as to the proper format!

Unfortunately, the first library where I work only has "current" citation
guides for APA (I will get the others as soon as I can).

It has citation for electronic material as (and please remember that this
is a condensation from a four page section):

Author. Date. "Article Title" (if appropriate). Title of Work or Periodical.
[On-Line]. ("pages", if appropriate). Available: (Specify Path)

This is further fleshed out in Xia Li and Nancy Crane, _Electronic Style,
a guide to citing electronic information_, Meckler, 1993.

I. Marc Carlson, Reference Librarian    |LIB_IMC at CENTUM.UTULSA.EDU
Tulsa Community College, West Campus LRC|Sometimes known as:
Reference Tech. McFarlin Library        | Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
University of Tulsa, 2933 E. 6th St.    | University of Northkeep
Tulsa, OK  74104-3123 (918) 631-3794    | Northkeepshire, Ansteorra