Margrave/Vormund II

E.Preston III & Shelly K Walker wf3 at icok.net
Mon Oct 28 14:39:35 PST 1996

yes, it's a shameless plug, but I'll only do it once if all gentles will
at least promise to read it!
Gnomon Vale,(McAlester, OK) is only 80 miles north of the Texas border.
We are using the Pittsburg Co.fairgrounds for our site so there is
plenty of camping space. And very close hotels for the weaker of heart.
We also have indoor camping, using the large barns, with sweet, fairly
clean hay on the floor. The privy situation is famous for virtually
unlimited flush toilets.
We have a title list for heavy and light weapons, with a name for each.
And our plagued frog contest is becoming famous in it's own right.
November 15-17
See Black Star for more info, or email if I can be of any help.
Britta the Red
wf3 at icok.net