From the Seneschale

Matthew R. Popalisky mpopali at comp.uark.edu
Tue Oct 8 15:40:58 PDT 1996

On Tue, 8 Oct 1996, Lenny Zimmermann wrote:

> Somehow, I just don't think so. I think we are talking an amalgam of
> thoughts throughout the entire Kingdom. Sounds to me as if there are
> folks in EVERY region that think this might be interesting, as well as
> those who would be opposed. I'm starting to feel like I'm watching the
> X-Files with conspiracy theories coming from all corners. It's
> starting to make feel a bit uneasy.

Actually, *I* thought we had a little more faith in the Crown than is
being displayed.  Micheal and Mikeala are rational folk, I've been told,
and I have not heard a word against The Once and Every Other King  Duke
Inman.

The Crown believes you will live up to your pledge of fealty.  Have faith
that they will not abuse the oath you gave them.

Lady Kateryn Heathrydge