Principalaities *sigh*

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Tue Oct 8 14:52:49 PDT 1996

Michael Gunter wrote:

> The point that Principalities will only benefit the stick jocks who aren't
> good enough to win Crown is mistaken.  I do agree that the "stick jocks" and
> consorts will get the most benefit from a Principality but there will be
> several other offices within the area which would contribute to gentles of
> several different skills.  I know that there are already Regional
> representatives of these offices but I feel that holding the office of (for
> example) Seneschal of the Principality of SteppesSea will hold a little more
> clout.

What gives a principality officer more clout than a regional officer?
They have to file the same paperwork, cover similar territory and report
to the kingdom officer just as  a regional does.  I think its just
semantics and someone is putting more into a 'word' ie: Principality
than needs to be there.  The regionals can have just as much clout if
the kingdom officers are willing to relinquish that bit of control to
them.

my 2 cents,

Mistress Meadhbh