Duke Inman's Report

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Wed Oct 9 10:57:20 PDT 1996

<Ld. Michael de la Mare<MGMayer at aol.com>>
>...There's been very little information of substance or worthwhile
>reading since this whole issue began!

Beggin' your pardon, M'Lord, but when faced with a lack of what you see
as worthwhile fodder (and I, for one, have no interest whatsoever in
the outcome of the whole Principality question), is it more appropriate
to pull up stakes and look for greener pastures yonder, or to fertilize
the landscape around you, and grow your own?

Or, to put it more simply, what topics *would* you feel worthwhile?

I. Marc Carlson, Reference Librarian    |LIB_IMC at CENTUM.UTULSA.EDU
Tulsa Community College, West Campus LRC|Sometimes known as:
Reference Tech. McFarlin Library        | Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
University of Tulsa, 2933 E. 6th St.    | University of Northkeep
Tulsa, OK  74104-3123 (918) 631-3794    | Northkeepshire, Ansteorra