From the Seneschale

Lenny Zimmermann zarlor at acm.org
Wed Oct 9 12:10:12 PDT 1996

On Tue, 8 Oct 1996 Lady Kateryn Heathrydge wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Oct 1996, Lenny Zimmermann wrote:
>>
>> Somehow, I just don't think so. I think we are talking an amalgam of
>> thoughts throughout the entire Kingdom. Sounds to me as if there are
>> folks in EVERY region that think this might be interesting, as well as
>> those who would be opposed. I'm starting to feel like I'm watching the
>> X-Files with conspiracy theories coming from all corners. It's
>> starting to make feel a bit uneasy.
>
>Actually, *I* thought we had a little more faith in the Crown than is
>being displayed.  Micheal and Mikeala are rational folk, I've been told,
>and I have not heard a word against The Once and Every Other King  Duke
>Inman.

I think, perhaps, I have been misread, Madonna (or m'Lady if you
prefer the non-italianate form :) I was not at all suggesting the
Crown was creating a conspiracy. I WAS suggesting that a LOT of other
people are assuming that some single entity was trying to make this
happen without any popular support. I strongly feel that this is not
the case and that our current Crown and Seneschallate are reacting to
suggestions by the populace over the years, as is only proper for them
to act. I did not mean to imply the Crown was creating a conspiracy,
only that others were making it LOOK that way. And it is these others
who are making me very uneasy.

>The Crown believes you will live up to your pledge of fealty.  Have faith
>that they will not abuse the oath you gave them.

Just to make it clear I have never had occasion to swear fealty to
anyone.

Honos Servio,
Lionardo Acquistapace, Barony of Bjornsborg, Ansteorra
(mka Lenny Zimmermann, San Antonio, TX)
zarlor at acm.org