Re[2]- Selecting corone

Michael Gunter michael_gunter1 at msmail.fnts.com
Thu Oct 10 12:03:39 PDT 1996

Well, I don't have the exact recipes right now but "blanche porrey" is a
chicken-leek soup with rather exotic (for our tastes) spices including
cinnamon, pepper, some sugar, and cardamon.  Murrakaba is a fried cake with
honey and butter soaked in.  Jellied milk is actually that, milk with honey,
rose water, and sometimes almond extract that's been mixed with gelatin.
They are pale white cubes sometimes with gold leaf covering them.

These were just some foods I wrote off the top of my head.

Hope this helps.

Gunthar