Selecting coronets by rapie

Dan Roberts droberts at ppfs4.tamu.edu
Thu Oct 10 12:14:14 PDT 1996

> On 10 Oct 1996, Michael Gunter wrote:
>
> > Rhian,
> >
> > I'll challenge you're roasted duck with my beef in cryspes, Mediterranian leg
> > of lamb, Morroccan curry, and blanche porrey.  Top it off with Murrakkaba and
> > Jellied milk.
> >
> > I don't know who'd win but I bet we'd enjoy the fight!
> >
> > Yers,
> >
> > Gunthar
> >

> Seems that in an A&S Coronet scenario, the cooks and brewers might have
> an advantage.  Personally, I can't see that this would be a bad thing!
>
> Mari,
> who's having some serious thoughts about this.....

    Aaaah!   But you haven't seen my _War Loom_... hehehe  It'll take
up to 9 *yards* of warp, and I can tablet weave pieces up to 6 inches
wide.  It's also stood up to the heavy 'beating' I can dish out...
and they don't call me Loombreaker for nothing...  (All I gotta' do
is get a hold of a peg, and you won't be able to see my 'spin' shot
coming...) hehehe

Fionna known as Loombreaker
apprenticed to Mistresses Meadhbh and Kestral