Selecting coronets by rapie

Heidi J Torres hjt at tenet.edu
Thu Oct 10 19:23:51 PDT 1996

On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, maddie teller-kook wrote:

> Heidi J Torres wrote:
> >

> >< snip >
> > quick downward slam.  Victorious, Gunnora advances to the next round.
> > Meadhbh and Cedric face off next, but since Cedric can't properly
> > alliterate with Meadhbh stuffing pottage down his throat, he's an easy
> > kill.
>
> gawd....that would burn my hands!!!!  i'd much rather stuff hummus down
> his throat!!!!! at least my hands wouldn't burn and I hate oatmeal
> between my fingers!!!  But, I do think it more appropriate that I hit
> him with my muicc-fheoil (ask any good irishman...they should know what
> it is)...

C'mon, Meadhbh, you were using a big spoon.  Sorry I didn't specify.
Although the image of you pouring semi-liquid oatmeal mostly down
Cedric's throat is pretty amusing.

> > Meadhbh draws the bi
> > against Damaris, who's standing there looking smug with at least a gallon
> > of strawberry mead.  Meadhbh gets clobbered on the strawberry mead before
> > Damaris gets full on mediteranean food!  Meadhbh is out!  Out cold, that
> > is.
>
> OUT???? OUT???? From strawberry mead?I am in House Dragonshadow...That
> is highly unlikely!!!!  Dragons'breath maybe but not Damaris' mead (tho
> wonderful it is to drink)

Hey!  It's my fantasy!  You had to go out in the bi or it would have been
a round-robin between you, Gunnora and Aodhan.  It was late and I just
didn't think I could deal with it.

I mean, really.  Even I didn't know who was going to win until it was
written.

Blame my Muse.

Mari