My favorite tourney chair(3rd try)....

damaris damaris at geocities.com
Fri Oct 11 06:11:44 PDT 1996

Chris and Elisabeth Zakes wrote:

>                            Postage paid by:
>                                [Image]
>                                  TELET

> >....Finally bit the dust.  Does anybody reading these words know where I
> >can find a canvas sling chair.  This is the third time I've tried to send
> >this request so if you get four copies of it, my apologies.

> Is this the kind with the back-piece that pivots? They *used* to be
> available at "Relax the Back" stores, but I haven't checked in a while.
>
>      -TivarI'm not picturing what your saying unless you mean that the supports for
the canvas pivots.  It folds flat.  I'm sure you've seen mine before.
Its also hard to get out of if your overwieght (what me overwieght)

Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll check it out.
--
Damaris of Greenhill /mka Susan Wieland
"Mead brewer extrodinaire"

A great many people think they are thinking when they are
only
     rearranging their prejudices.  William James.