Principality...

Michael Gunter michael_gunter1 at msmail.fnts.com
Fri Oct 11 09:07:14 PDT 1996

Master Aodhan, I was not offended by the phrase "Once and Every Other King"
but by the context in which it was used.  I interpreted the posting as
sounding a bit petulant.  The moniker is amusing and I have used it upon
occasion as well.  My note was simply a request to keep things on an
intellectual and rational level and to not begin name-calling.  Especially to
those who are not on this net and therefore cannot defend themselves.

If I have caused offence to either  M'lord Popalisky, yourself, or anyone
else please accept my apologies.  As stated earlier I was only reminding
people to keep this civilized.

And, yes, I do have a life.

Yers,

Gunthar