Plastic for Armor

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Sat Oct 12 11:10:26 PDT 1996

Heilsa, All.

        I have a quick question:  after following a lot of interesting
commentary on the Rialto about how horrible and awful plastic armor is or is
not, I wonder,

What kind of plastic is being used for armor?  Where do you get it?  Is it
being heat shaped?

I have a set of knees and elbows made of some dark black plastic that are
really sturdy, and which I suspect were heat-shaped.  I have some really
nifty A&S ideas that would involve using this type of plastic as molds and
frameworks and stuff.  I'd really appreciate any information I can find
about this type of plastic.

Wassail,

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva