Re Ansteopality

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Wed Oct 16 19:46:41 PDT 1996

Now we have some thing to talk about discuss even. If we are going to use
Bryn Gwlad as the center one can not help but include Shadowlands,
Middleford, and perhaps Ravens Fort and Emerald Keep if the populaces so
wish. We could then have border wars with Elfsea, Steppes, Stargate,
Bordermarch, and others to claim their Cantons, Colleges, or unclaimed
lands. Scince we would be totaly within Ansteorra we would never be a threat
to become a Kingdom, but would always offer that inner territorial
rivalry.All in good fun. :-) ;_).
Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort