Re Ansteopality

Paul T. Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Oct 17 12:35:39 PDT 1996

harry billings wrote:

> Now we have some thing to talk about discuss even. If we are going to use
> Bryn Gwlad as the center one can not help but include Shadowlands,
> Middleford, and perhaps Ravens Fort and Emerald Keep if the populaces so
> wish. We could then have border wars with Elfsea, Steppes, Stargate,
> Bordermarch, and others to claim their Cantons, Colleges, or unclaimed
> lands. Scince we would be totaly within Ansteorra we would never be a threat
> to become a Kingdom, but would always offer that inner territorial
> rivalry.All in good fun. :-) ;_).
> Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort

Interesting idea Lyonel's come up with here...

"This could be fun if we do it this way."  Pretty well skirts all my
previous objections.  Yes, it could be fun, if you have the people
willing to do the necessary work.  Discussing on this list is much easier
than the necessary political hurdles to be gotten through.

Let me know if I can offer any practical advice.

- Galen

pmitchel at flash.net
http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel/galen.htm