Crown Tournament

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Sat Oct 19 23:34:20 PDT 1996

>Lyonel here--stuck at home, broke.
>
>I though this would be all over the list by now.  Does anyone have results
>yet from Crown Tournament?  Who won?  Who did anything else outstanding?  It
>is over by now, isn't it?  What devastating/spectacular things occured?
>
>Yours in Impatient Service
>
>Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

Heilsa, Lyonel!

        I heard from Mistress Meadhbh that Sir Mahadi and his lovely lady
Valeria will be our next Monarchs.  This will be a first reign for both.
They are both very nice people, and it's always nice to get new folks on the
throne.  Congratulations, Mahadi!

        Mahadi's Moorish, so we could have some really neat pagentry this
reign as well!

Wassail,

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva