Ansteopality Revisited

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Sun Oct 20 01:19:51 PDT 1996

>(SNIP)...
>>Hmm.  I'd like to see the following groups involved in this principality as
>a start: Bryn Gwlad, Bjornsborg, Raven's Fort, Middleford, Emerald Keep.
>>Without good support from all those groups, this won't fly.
>
>Ok...Does this mean those groups from the central/south whom you did NOT
>include, Tempio, Shadowlands, Ffynnon Gath, Isle of the Golden
>Phoenix,etc...get to become our own independent principality?  Just curious....
>
>Moriel***(who may physically live in the Middleford zip-sort area but
>chooses to play and call Tempio home...)

Heilsa, Moriel.

Note that I said "as a start"... I knew my list was incomplete, and I named
what I could think of quickly as I typed.  That's so my sleep-deprived self
wouldn't have to stagger out to find my Black Star and get a comprehensive
list!  Of course, Tempio should be included with the others.  And I know I
missed other groups, such as Ffynnon Gath etc.  But who is or is not
included would depend first and foremost on which groups *want* to be included.

Wassail,

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde