The Principality of Hell

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Sun Oct 20 17:19:45 PDT 1996

Dia duit!

Gunnora Hallakarva wrote in a message to All:

 GH> Some possible awards given in the Principality of Hell:

 GH> AoA level
 GH> ==========================================
 GH> Arts:  The Award of the Cypress (Cypress being assoicated with
 GH> death and the underworld in Graeco-Roman mythology).  Badge:  a
 GH> cypress tree.

Conflict Alert!!  The arms of the Shire of Trollfen in Meridies are comprised
of a cypress (with the necessary laurel wreath added).

 GH> GoA level
 GH> ==========================================

Ain't gonna get none of these...

Now, let me put on my precedence herald's hat...

A Principality only *needs* one (1) award - for service to the Principality.
The Kingdom award structure is sufficient to cover eveything else.  Having held
the Zodiacus office twice in the past, I can assure you that it is hard enough
keeping the Roll of Precedence uptodate and accurate with the current Kingdom
awards structure; if a/each Principality attempts to erect a duplicate
structure, the task will become completely unmanageable.

Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich, ML
Dobharchu Herald