Crown Tournament

Vicki Marsh zarazena at io.com
Mon Oct 21 09:33:20 PDT 1996

Earl Kein wrote:

>The Baroness of Elfsea wrote:
>
>>Mahadi took the first fight quickly.  Then Earl Kein slowed the pace
>and
>>took the second fight.
>
>For clarifications sake, I took Mahdi's leg in the first fight and he
>yeilded. He killed me in the second fight.
>Does it matter? Probably not.
>I am very proud of Mahdi. He fought like a lion. I will be happy to
>swear fealty to him.
>
>Kein

Awwh Kein, you got me all misty-eyed.  You and Alisha are truly noble of
heart.

I apologize for the minor error.  I barely passed Journalism in high school.
I just know that we who attended this Crown Tournament witnessed examples of
the highest level of chivalrous fighting.

Thank *You* for setting this kind of example for the rest of the kingdom's
fighters.  Leaders do not lead with empty words, they lead with their
actions, both great and small.

Zara Zina